- Plan and implement quality training and skills programs to improve the quality of Teaching & Learning (T&L) at UTeM.
- Develop and improve existing training functions/platforms to meet the needs of T&L.
- Redesign training modules to improve the quality of T&L in line with the needs of Education 4.0.
- Develop P&P methods at UTeM in line with the learning practiced needs.
- Prepare the Annual Development T&L Training Plan for UTeM.
- Planning Courses / Seminars / Workshops on a regular basis.
- Organize training on the implementation, development and delivery of T&L in collaboration with the national/international level.
- Improving literacy as well as training and guidance related to T&L.
- Carry out comprehensive research and encourage research and development activities towards improving the quality of T&L and academic scholarship through the monitoring of Teaching Assessment (TE).
- To increase the efficiency of management and facilities related to training to improve T&L quality.
- Establish an active network of cooperation with higher education institution (HEI) for T&L needs.
- Support and monitor the implementation of T&L through the seminar platform.
- Provide a platform such as academic discourse.
- Implement benchmarking (benchmarking) at the national & international level.
- Publish books, bulletins, articles to cultivate high -impact learning towards Education 4.0.
- Coordinate and monitor the implementation and collection of study materials / research / innovation related to T&L among UTeM academic staff.
- Encourage master trainers who have been trained at national level to conduct similar training at the institution level.
- Strengthen the development of training and talent management of academic staff in line with the Vision, Mission, UTeM’s Strategic Plan 2012-2020, UTeM’s Seven strategic Goals (7 SSG) 2021-2025 and UTeM’s Human Resource Strategic Plan 2015 - 2025.
- Encourage and recognize academic scholarship through relevant criteria.